Thursday, December 28, 2006



Yellow Flower

Stitched by Carmen, my good friend and ex-sister-in-law in Malaga.

"La hize en las tardes de tedio (ahora entranables) en las que cuidaba de mi madre y mi hija. Eran tardes de sabado en las que hubiera preferido estar de marcha, pero que ahora agradesco a la vida haberme dado."

[I made it during those tedious evenings when I was looking after my mother and my daughter. They were Saturday evenings and I would have preferred to go out, but now I am grateful that life gave them to me.]

3 Comments:

Blogger tate said...

¡De veras ni me acordaba!
Me vieniron a la memoria tantos recuerdos, que no pude evitar emocionarme.
El recuerdo de mi madre es el tesoro mas grande que conservo.
Sus enseñanzas me ayudan en todo momento.
Mi hija pequeña tan graciosa...
Gracias
Carmen

11:22 am  
Blogger Arielle said...

I didn't know that Carmen was your sister-in-law ...
Adds to the network of links between people!

Arielle

11:08 am  
Blogger Solveigh Goett said...

A different Carmen - but connected and part of the same network.

2:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home