Saturday, February 24, 2007

Blue towel



“Recently, one morning, I washed my face and used the same dark blue towel as usual. But, suddenly the smell from the towel disturbed me deeply. It has been such a long time, I didn’t realize I have carried on my father’s smell on my body. The smell reminded me of his towel, which had a very strong smell like mine. After this smell came out, I didn’t let it go. I started to imagine the towel in the bathroom in my home. It is not a particular towel, but it is a particular smell from my father. After I woke up from my daydream (….), I was quite happy because I knew my body has retained the smell of my father. I can carry on easily for the whole of my life (…) without any other materials, but through a towel.”

Male, 30s, UK/Taiwan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home