Friday, March 30, 2007

Yellow Lace



"I remember being at a cousin's wedding when I was about 3 or 4. It is hard to separate what I recall because of photos etc but the thing that I know I do actually remember is the dress I had for the occasion. It was a totally gorgeous girlie lemon and white lacy sticky out sort of affair and although the rest of the wedding is very vague and I don't think I have any true recall of it - I do most certainly remember that dress and how much I loved it!"

Source:
BBC Radio 4 Memory Experience
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/memory/

1 Comments:

Blogger Arielle said...

And I remember how much I hated having to wear the same sort of dress (all organdi, laces and ribbons 'affairs' handed down to me by my cousin, who was a couple of years older than me) ...

3:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home